meta name="verify-v1" content="mxUXSoJWEFZKrtw31+uRroeKyRmf49ADfeiAbP3JB2o=" / Arizona Martial Gym: training to failure

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

training to failure

It has taken me a good amount of time to really understand blogging. At first, I thought of it as almost like an online diary. Maybe someone else might read it, but more useful as a place to write my own ideas and beliefs. It is that, but as I realize that there are people who do read this and (at times) enjoy it, blogging can also be a great vehicle of education. And it functions best when it is linked up with others. So, in that spirit, I would like to join the wide world of blogging and link to something written by another person, but that I think is very valuable and interesting.

This is an article written by a good guy named Chris Fry and he address some really interesting ideas that confront anyone trying to improve their performance in martial arts/self-defense/combative sport. I only know Chris through online interaction, but I have a sneaking suspicion that if we met in person, I would get along with him really well. Anyway, here is the link

http://www.mdtstraining.com/articles.htm

Go to: Training to Failure, Experiential Learning, and Fighting Mindset and enjoy.

After you read the article, if you like it, check out the rest of them on his site. They are pretty dang good.

No comments: