meta name="verify-v1" content="mxUXSoJWEFZKrtw31+uRroeKyRmf49ADfeiAbP3JB2o=" / Arizona Martial Gym: Joining the 21st century

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Joining the 21st century

Well, I finally did it. I took the plunge and joined the 21st century. I am not happy about it.

First it was the cellphone. I fought that for a few years. When I did get one, I swore I would only have it on during the day for business purposes. Now, I feel naked without it.

Next it was the internet. I wanted to only have it to use once in awhile. Now, I find myself not only using it for work, but personal stuff all the time (if I don't check my e-mail and a handful of favorite sites at least 2 or 3 times a week I get antsy).

And now this. A blog. Well, since I have come this far, I will do what I can to make this at least vaguely interesting. My next post will be an in depth look at yours truly, and then after that, anything goes!

No comments: