meta name="verify-v1" content="mxUXSoJWEFZKrtw31+uRroeKyRmf49ADfeiAbP3JB2o=" / Arizona Martial Gym: Thankful

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving. The turkey is in the oven, the house is clean, the yard looks good. There is nothing to do for a couple of hours until everybody starts arriving. So I will make a quick list of what I am thankful for.

My kids (best in the world), my wife (ditto), the rest of my family - even my in-laws LOL, BJJ, crazy monkey, savate, BJJ competitions, my close friends -Randy, Doug, Adam, Jerry, etc.., my training partners, Tetley's beer, manapua from Aloha Kitchen, curry from Curry House, green tea ice cream, route 44 diet coke from Sonic, cornbread stuffing (not whitebread!), Kiera Knightley, always learning something about myself everytime I get on the mat, the movies "Hard Times" and "Brotherhood of the Wolf", DVD's over video tape, satellite radio that has an entire channel devoted to alt-country, and really comfortable mattresses at the end of a hard day.

No comments: