meta name="verify-v1" content="mxUXSoJWEFZKrtw31+uRroeKyRmf49ADfeiAbP3JB2o=" / Arizona Martial Gym: An important New Years resolution

Thursday, December 22, 2005

An important New Years resolution

I am doing this publicly so it makes it harder to fail. The last thing I want is random people giving me crap for breaking my resolution for next year, so this should help push me when I want to give up. Here we go.

I am giving up soda. Ta-da! Now, you might not think that is a big deal, but trust me, it is. I am a diet Coke/diet Pepsi addict. That first sip of the cold nectar in the morning is like heroin to a junkie. I need to stop, so I am preparing myself mentally for the awful fight. I have almost quit a couple of times, but I keep backsliding like a smoker. This time, it WILL be different. I have a plan over the first 4 weeks of weaning myself off with a really good schedule. By February 1, I will no longer have to have that sweet chemical taste to function.

Wish me luck, I am going to need it!

No comments: