meta name="verify-v1" content="mxUXSoJWEFZKrtw31+uRroeKyRmf49ADfeiAbP3JB2o=" / Arizona Martial Gym: staph infections

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

staph infections

Part of the reason I have been occupied and not posting is I had a massive staph infection. It spread rapidly and knocked me on my a**. I had not ever encountered staph so I didn't realize what it was at first, which allowed it to fester and get really bad. I knew OF staph, but not ABOUT staph. Now I know and it is scary. First of all, it is potentially deadly, and it is more widespread that you realize. Check out the WebMD or the CDC for info. Here is a word of warning; if you have a pimple or red bump appear on your body, get to a doctor or urgent care. Trust me, you will be better off safe than sorry. Get informed ahead of time, and pay attention to your body. You will thank me later.

No comments: