meta name="verify-v1" content="mxUXSoJWEFZKrtw31+uRroeKyRmf49ADfeiAbP3JB2o=" / Arizona Martial Gym: updating

Saturday, December 02, 2006

updating

I know I have not been doing a good job of keeping up to date with this blog. I have had a lot going on, both personal and business wise (and being out of the country for 8 days - which I will blog about soon) , so I have let other things lapse. Besides this blog, I have also been a little lax in talking to my friends. I am have been able to touch base with some, but I have a couple more to call.

One of the things that has been a problem us that I tore some meniscus in my knee and it has caused a good deal of problems in my day to day life. I had to endure some doctor visits, an MRI, and finally surgery, which was yesterday. So I will be down for the weekend (I have to be on crutches until Wednesday morning) and my goal is to play catch up with life in general. A few phone calls, some random thoughts to blog on, etc.. I plan on making at least 3 or 4 posts in the next couple of days. Hang in there with me!

No comments: